After months of planning and behind-the-scenes work, we are proud to introduce to you the newly redesigned The Caregiver’s Voice website. We hope you will agree that it is more intuitive and easier to navigate whether you’re visiting us from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
Would you like a brief tour?
- Links at the very top of the page (under the URL bar–where you see thecaregiversvoice.com) will take you to pages of interest quickly.
- Main navigation bar under our logo with clickable links to take you to each page. Starting with “Caregiving Topics,” hover over each item for a pull-down menu.
- Below the navigation bar on the Home page is the rotating banner. Click on most of the images for more information.
- Below the banner you’ll see The Caregiver’s Voice Recent Articles–our most recent articles (posted 2 to 3 times a week) will appear here.
- The Keynote Speaker button next to the popular Can I SURVIVE as a Caregiver? topic will take you to the Speaker page.
- The most recent articles under each Caregiving Topic will post in each of the modules below. These 6 new categories include: TCV Humor, TIPS for Caregivers, TCV Features (formerly Caregivers of the Month), TCV Inspiration, Avadian’s Musings, and The Caregiver’s Voice Review.
- Clicking on the page number widget above the footer section will take you back in time via the home page to earlier posts in each of the category boxes on the site. Try it, click on a page #.
That’s it for now! Thank YOU for visiting. Explore. ENJOY.
And be sure to send YOUR FEEDBACK. If anything doesn’t work as you expect, it won’t work for others either. At 500+ pages, there’s bound to be something you catch that we missed. So, please help us make The Caregiver’s Voice website better and write to me directly.