The Ins and Outs of HEALTH CARE – What we can expect?
On Thursday, February 16, a doctor, a Medicare recipient, and a caregiver advocate discuss healthcare issues that can be best described as OCCUPY HEALTHCARE.
Topics to be addressed:
- Status of today’s Healthcare–where are we now and where are we headed.
- Strange billing practices–$298 for a 5-minute massage? (Wait ’til you hear this!)
- Politics of healthcare, reform, and long-term care costs
- Doctors caught in the middle.
- Why the primary care physician’s role is so important (and so neglected).
JOIN US on the Dr. Carol Show, Thursday February 16 at 4pmET/3pmCT/1pmPT.
- Carol Peters, MD, host of the Dr. Carol Show will provide a doctor’s perspective.
- Her husband, and radio show partner, Al Tanksley, will share a Medicare recipient’s and patient’s point of view.
- The Caregiver’s Voice, Brenda Avadian, MA will share from a patient’s and a caregiver advocate’s perspectives.
Got an issue you want us to discuss?
CALL TOLL FREE 888-537-2276. Dr. Carol’s shows are broadcast live from studios in Texas. Or listen online.
Brenda Avadian, MA
Founder, The Caregiver’s Voice